That's right: you can bet on more than one market and we'll tell you how to do that in this post!
Throughout this content, you will learn how a multiple bet works in practice, in addition to knowing the main markets within this category and checking out unmissable tips to increase your profits.
Ready to get started? So come with us and enjoy reading!
- 1 What is a multiple bet?
- 2 And how it works? Understand with a practical example
- 3 Main types of multiple bets
- 4 Tips to increase your profits in multiple bets
- 5 See some of the best sites to place multiple bets
- 6 After all, is it worth making multiple bets?
What is a multiple bet?
As we said at the opening of this post, the multiple bet allows you to make guesses on different markets at the same time. The name says it all, doesn't it?
In practice, it is possible not only to make entries in different markets, but also to choose different bets on the same match, for example.
This type of bet, also known as an accumulator bet, usually brings higher odds and promises excellent profits. However, it must be borne in mind that the market also offers more risks to the bettor.
That's because you have to hit all the guesses of the bet to win. If one of them is wrong, the bet is lost.
Next, we are going to share with you a practical example of the multiple bet and that way it will be easier to understand how the category works.
And how it works? Understand with a practical example
Basically, instead of making two or more individual bets, you include all your predictions on the same ticket, even if they are on different matches or markets.
To understand better, let's use a practical example. Imagine then that you set aside R$20 for your bets and chose the following games to invest your money:
- Sao Paulo vs Palmeiras: bet on Sao Paulo victory, with odds of 1,90
- Vasco da Gama vs Botafogo: bet on Vasco's victory, also with odds of 1,90
To find out what your profit would be, you need to multiply the value of the bet by the accumulation of odds. The calculation looks like this:
R$20 x (1.90 x 1.90) = R$72.20.
Remembering that this final value will only go into your pocket if the two guesses are correct. That's why it's important to evaluate the statistics and odds presented to make your fair line.
If you chose to make a single bet, that is, individual bets in this same scenario that we used as an example and the final results were a victory for São Paulo and a draw for Vasco, you would still profit from one of the predictions (in this case, the tricolor victory).
Main types of multiple bets
Now that you understand well how the accumulator bet works in practice, let's get to know the main types available?
O sports betting market multiples is very varied and to find the best option you need to understand how each type of bet works. So let's go:
Combined multiple bets can actually be another name for multiple bets found on some sites, so be aware.
This type of bet will work in the same way as we have already explained here: it is possible to choose different markets at the same time. The bet wins only if all guesses are correct.
A system bet is made up of multiple single and accumulator bets. In this case, it is possible to win even if one of the results is wrong.
You must select at least three ticket bets to place a bet on the system. The number of bets displayed will depend on the number of possible outcomes, but can be up to eight selections.
Combined Lucky 15
You might have guessed it by the name, but a Lucky 15 combo bet consists of a set of 15 guesses. These bets come from four different picks:
- Four single bets;
- Six double bets;
- Four treble bets;
- A quadruple bet.
To win in this market, you need to match at least four outcomes.
The Trixie bet is made up of a set of four combined bets, which comes from three picks:
- Three double bets;
- A triple bet.
To win, at least two of the three choices must be correct.
O betting system Yankee consists of a combination of 11 bets, which come from four different selections:
- Six combined double bets;
- Four combined triple bets;
- One combined with all chosen events.
At least two of the four picks must be correct to profit from the bet. There is also the option to bet on the Super Yankee.
This market consists of a combination of 26 bets, coming from five selections.
Yes, the lucky 63 bet includes 63 combination bets! They come from six selections:
- Six single bets;
- 15 double bets;
- 20 treble bets;
- 15 four-fold bets;
- Six five-fold bets;
- A six-fold accumulator bet.
At least one of the six choices must be correct to claim the winning bet.
Here we follow the same reasoning: a lucky 31 bet is made up of 31 bets, which come from five selections:
- Five single bets;
- 10 double bets;
- 10 treble bets;
- Five four-fold bets;
- A five-fold accumulator bet
If one of the five selections is correct, you win the bet.
The Heinz betting system consists of a combination of 57 bets, coming from six different selections:
- 15 double bets;
- 20 treble bets;
- 15 quadruple bets;
- Six combined fivefold bets;
- A combined bet of six.
At least two of the six selections must be correct to win on this bet type. There is also the option of the Super Heinz system, which consists of a set of 120 bets coming from seven different events.
Tips to increase your profits in multiple bets
As you can see, the multiple betting market can be very advantageous for your pocket, but it is also riskier, so you need to define the best strategies to increase your chances of profit.
Of course, we have some tips to help you with that and we're going to share them now. Write it down:
- Evaluate the stats: at sports betting statistics are your greatest allies. The data is based on a deep analysis of previous results, which helps to understand the patterns of each team and thus plot probabilities more accurately.
- Follow results: in addition to evaluating the statistics, which can be found on several websites, it is important to follow as many matches as possible so that you can draw your own conclusions and also deepen your knowledge about a particular event, player or team.
The more you understand about the subject, the greater your chances of profit.
- Stay tuned for events: although statistics are great allies, any match is subject to unforeseen events that can completely change the scenario and end up with a result that goes against the odds.
Therefore, it is essential to stay connected to the events of the game: a player sent off, injured, coach change or away games, for example, are factors that can affect the performance of the team and should be considered in sports betting.
- Know how to evaluate the odds: creating a fair line, that is, assessing what the fairest odds are, is another fundamental step to being a successful bettor. You need to understand which probability offered by the house will really be advantageous and yield profits for you, otherwise you may have losses.
To do this, make your probability and compare it with the available odds. We teach you how to do this in the article about Fair line, check it out!
See some of the best sites to place multiple bets
As a gambler, you must have already found different betting sites around, isn't it?
The sports betting market is in full expansion and for that reason there will be no shortage of options, but you need to know how to find a safe and quality site to make your guesses.
When choosing, consider factors such as security, ease of navigation, variety of market options available and bonuses or special offers.
To help you, we have separated the four best sites to place multiple bets. Come check it out:
Multiple bets at Bet365
In the market for over 20 years, Bet365 is known as one of the best bookmakers today and is highly recognized, having even won awards such as “gambling platform of the year”, from the eGaming Review.
The site has a very simple navigation and you will not have difficulties to find or place your multiple bets:
- After creating your account, just choose the market you want to bet on based on the options listed in the menu on the left of the screen, such as football, for example.
- From there, you'll have access to a wide range of events and bet types – you can filter by league or country for ease.
- Choose all events for your multiple bet, enter a stake amount and voila!
Ah, it is worth noting that not all events bring the multiple bet market, so it is important to be aware.
Multiple bets at Betano
Another bookmaker known in the market is Betano. The site has many market options and you will also have no problems navigating the platform.
With regard to multiple bets, the house offers an exclusive tool to make life easier for bettors: the macthcombo. Through this resource, it is possible to combine from two to seven markets (including live games) in the same bet in a practical and fast way.
Learn how to use matchcombo in practice:
- When accessing the betting page, the window will show two tabs: betting slip and macthcombo. Select matchcombo to use the tool;
- Select markets for your multiple bet;
- Confirm and add your selections;
- Set the bet amount and that's it!
check out our review about Betano to get to know the house better.
Multiple bets at Sportsbet.io
- Sportsbet.io is yet another highlight among bookmakers. With a very comfortable, simple and very intuitive platform, the site is a great option for your multiple bets.
It is possible to choose between the following options in the accumulator bet:
- Multiple boosted, to multiply your prize;
- Multiple defended, to reduce your risks.
The site also brings another special benefit for those who make a multiple bet: you get a free bet, in case your guess is wrong. The promotion is only valid for the Champions League and Europa League.
Remember to check the requirements for each promotion before participating. we made a Sportsbet.io review to better introduce you to the bookmaker.
Multiple bets at 1xBet
- 1xBet it also has all the benefits mentioned in the houses above and has very attractive odds in the accumulated betting market.
The process is also very intuitive and basically works like the other sites: after creating your account, you choose the market and the events you want to bet on and create a slip for your multiple bet.
Here, the highlight is the odds, which are usually higher than those offered by competitors. Therefore, it is worth paying attention and making a comparison to find the most advantageous probability.
check out our 1xBet review.
After all, is it worth making multiple bets?
Well, throughout this post you managed to understand how the multiple bet market works, or accumulator, or combined, as you prefer to call it. And yes, it's worth making multiple bets, but you have to understand the market well.
As we told you, this type of sports betting usually offers much higher odds that attract the bettor's attention, but it is important to pay attention: the value is higher, because the risks are also higher.
That's why it's not very common to see beginner bettors making guesses on accumulated bets, after all, the market requires a little more experience to ensure that there really are chances of making a good profit.
Of course, there is no rule about who can and cannot bet, so if you want to explore the market, go ahead: it's in practice that you really learn, isn't it?
Just keep the risks in mind and remember to carefully evaluate the data, team momentum and other factors before making your guess.
Here at Shaftscore you have access to predictions that can help you with this, increasing the chances of profit. Be sure to check it out!
Founder and marketing coordinator at Shaftscore. Passionate about sports, football and betting, he decided to create ShaftScore to increase users' chances of profit in sports betting through good studies and sports statistics.