This Saturday (21), starting at 8 pm (Brasília time), check out the prognosis for Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno, which takes place at the Jeunesse Arena Gym, in Rio de Janeiro.
The confrontation is valid for the main duel of the event. You follow the best prognosis UFC Rio here in Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
- 1 UFC Rio Prediction: Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno
- 2 main card
- 3 Where will UFC Rio take place?
- 4 What time does UFC Rio start?
- 5 Where to watch the UFC today?
UFC Rio Prediction: Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno
It's a duel for the flyweight belt (up to 56.7 Kg), between Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno, the fourth meeting between them, with the promise of a lot of emotion, after all, they are two tough fighters fighting for the top of the category, besides, they already know each other well. Thus, expectations are high for the match.
Deiveson Figueiredo wants to put an end to the dispute for the top
Deiveson Figueiredo, O God of War, is from Pará and is 35 years old. In his cartel there are 21 wins, two defeats and a draw. He is the current owner of the flyweight belt and seeks to retain the title in Rio de Janeiro.
The last three meetings have been against Brandon Moreno, drawing the first, losing the second and winning the third by unanimous decision. Before, he dominated the category with five straight victories, the last against Alex Perez, in 2020.
Brandon Moreno promises to go up
Defiant once again, the Mexican Brandon Moreno, 29 years old. A native of Tijuana, he has a record of 20 wins and six losses, in addition to two draws. There are 11 submissions on my resume.
In addition to the three duels before Deiveson Figueiredo, the mexican stared Kai Kara France, in July 2022, precisely in his last duel. That way, he managed to do well once again and won with a knockout in the third round.
Betting tip for Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno
For the duel between Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno bookmakers leave athletes completely balanced, with equal odds. In this way, the duel promises to be tough, as in all the others, but we will bet on the home factor. So our tip is Deiveson Figueiredo win, with odds @1.90 at Bet365.
- Light heavyweight belt (up to 92.9 kg): Glover Teixeira x Jamahal Hill
- Flyweight belt (up to 56.7 kg): Deiveson Figueiredo x Brandon Moreno
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny
- Flyweight (up to 56.7 kg): Lauren Murphy vs Jessica Andrade
- Light Heavyweight (up to 93 Kg): Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker
- Light heavyweight (up to 93 kg): Mauricio Shogun x Ihor Potieria
- Middleweight (up to 83.9 kg): Brad Tavares vs Gregory Rodrigues
- Lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg): Thiago Moisés x Melquizael Costa
- Heavyweight (up to 120.2 kg): Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Jailton Almeida
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Gabriel Bonfim x Mounir Lazzez
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Luan Lacerda vs Cody Stamann
- Lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg): Ismael Bonfim x Terrance McKinney
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
- Featherweight (up to 65.7 Kg): Josiane Nunes x Zarah Fairn
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
Where will UFC Rio take place?
O UFC Rio will be held at the Jeunesse Arena, in Rio de Janeiro.
What time does UFC Rio start?
The preliminary card will start at 8 pm (Brasília time). With that, the main will soon be without sequence, scheduled for 0h.
Where to watch the UFC today?
You can follow the best prognosis of the UFC Rio Deiveson Figueiredo vs Brandon Moreno here on Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
Journalist, passionate about sports, born in Lins, in the interior of São Paulo. I graduated in Business Administration (2014) from IEP Lins, and also in Journalism (2018), from the University of Sagrado Coração.