This Saturday (21), starting at 8 pm (Brasília time), check out the prognosis for Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny, which takes place at the Jeunesse Arena Gym, in Rio de Janeiro.
The confrontation is valid for the main duel of the event. You follow the best prognosis UFC Rio here in Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
UFC Rio Prediction: Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny
It's a welterweight duel (up to 77.1 Kg), between Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny. Thus, expectations are high for the match.
Gilbert Durinho fights at home
Born in Niterói, in Rio de Janeiro, Gilbert Durinho is 36 years old and will be at home. He is fifth at welterweight with a record of 20 wins and five losses in MMA.
The current phase is one of oscillations, since it won tyron woodley, fell to Kamaru Usman, in the fight for the belt, then passed by Stephen Thompson and lost to Khamzat Chimaev.
Neil Magny is the underdog
Neil Magny He's American, 35 years old, with a record of 27 wins and nine losses in MMA. He appears in the 12th position in the ranking. In the last duel, in November, he went through Daniel Rodriguez with a submission in the third round.
Earlier, also in 2022, it lost to Shavkat Rakhmonov with a submission in the second round, but won Max Griffin by unanimous decision after three rounds.
Betting tip for Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny
For the duel between Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny bookmakers leave the Brazilian as the super favorite. That way, he must prove it at the event and win. So our tip is Gilbert Durinho win, with odds @1.25 at Bet365.
- Light heavyweight belt (up to 92.9 kg): Glover Teixeira x Jamahal Hill
- Flyweight belt (up to 56.7 kg): Deiveson Figueiredo x Brandon Moreno
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny
- Flyweight (up to 56.7 kg): Lauren Murphy vs Jessica Andrade
- Light Heavyweight (up to 93 Kg): Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker
- Light heavyweight (up to 93 kg): Mauricio Shogun x Ihor Potieria
- Middleweight (up to 83.9 kg): Brad Tavares vs Gregory Rodrigues
- Lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg): Thiago Moisés x Melquizael Costa
- Heavyweight (up to 120.2 kg): Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Jailton Almeida
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Gabriel Bonfim x Mounir Lazzez
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Luan Lacerda vs Cody Stamann
- Lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg): Ismael Bonfim x Terrance McKinney
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
- Featherweight (up to 65.7 Kg): Josiane Nunes x Zarah Fairn
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
Where will UFC Rio take place?
O UFC Rio will be held at the Jeunesse Arena, in Rio de Janeiro.
What time does UFC Rio start?
The preliminary card will start at 8 pm (Brasília time). With that, the main will soon be without sequence, scheduled for 0h.
Where to watch the UFC today?
You can follow the best prognosis of the UFC Rio Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny here on Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
Journalist, passionate about sports, born in Lins, in the interior of São Paulo. I graduated in Business Administration (2014) from IEP Lins, and also in Journalism (2018), from the University of Sagrado Coração.