This Saturday (21), starting at 8 pm (Brasília time), check out the prognosis for Ismael Bonfim vs Terrance McKinney, which takes place at the Jeunesse Arena Gym, in Rio de Janeiro.
The confrontation is valid for the main duel of the event. You follow the best prognosis UFC Rio here in Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
- 1 UFC Rio Prediction: Ismael Bonfim vs Terrance McKinney
- 2 main card
- 3 Where will UFC Rio take place?
- 4 What time does UFC Rio start?
- 5 Where to watch the UFC today?
UFC Rio Prediction: Ismael Bonfim vs Terrance McKinney
It's a duel for lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg), between Ismael Bonfim vs Terrance McKinney. Thus, expectations are high for the match.
Ismael Bonfim makes his UFC debut
Born in the Federal District, Ismael Bonfim, O Sledgehammer, is 27 years old and has a record of 18 wins and three losses. Among his triumphs were four submissions and eight knockouts. On the other hand, it was finished three times.
He excelled in the LFA and Dana White's Contender Series and hasn't known what it's like to lose since 2014, when he fell to Renato Carneiro in Jungle Fight. That way, he debuts within the UFC in his home country, arriving very excited.
Terrance McKinney is the "enemy" of the judges' decision
At the age of 28, Terrance McKinney he is an American, born in Washington. There are 13 wins and four losses in MMA. Also, all of his fights ended before the judges. That way, there were five positive knockouts and three negative knockouts, in addition to winning eight and losing one by submission.
There have been four fights for the UFC. In this way, he won Matt Frevola and the fares ziam in the first fights. Then fell before Drew Dober, but he recovered and passed Erick Gonzalez in the last duel, so he arrives excited.
Betting tip for Ismael Bonfim vs Terrance McKinney
For the duel between Ismael Bonfim vs Terrance McKinney bookmakers make it clear that the fight promises to be well balanced. In this way, the quotations favor, but the favorite is the American. So our tip is Terrance McKinney win, with odds @1.80 at Bet365.
- Light heavyweight belt (up to 92.9 kg): Glover Teixeira x Jamahal Hill
- Flyweight belt (up to 56.7 kg): Deiveson Figueiredo x Brandon Moreno
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny
- Flyweight (up to 56.7 kg): Lauren Murphy vs Jessica Andrade
- Light Heavyweight (up to 93 Kg): Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker
- Light heavyweight (up to 93 kg): Mauricio Shogun x Ihor Potieria
- Middleweight (up to 83.9 kg): Gregory Rodrigues vs Brunno Ferreira
- Lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg): Thiago Moisés x Melquizael Costa
- Heavyweight (up to 120.2 kg): Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Jailton Almeida
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Gabriel Bonfim x Mounir Lazzez
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Luan Lacerda vs Cody Stamann
- Lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg): Ismael Bonfim x Terrance McKinney
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
- Featherweight (up to 65.7 Kg): Josiane Nunes x Zarah Fairn
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
Where will UFC Rio take place?
Asian UFC Rio will be held at the Jeunesse Arena, in Rio de Janeiro.
What time does UFC Rio start?
The preliminary card will start at 8 pm (Brasília time). With that, the main will soon be without sequence, scheduled for 0h.
Where to watch the UFC today?
You can follow the best prognosis of the UFC Rio Ismael Bonfim vs Terrance McKinney here on Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
Journalist, passionate about sports, born in Lins, in the interior of São Paulo. I graduated in Business Administration (2014) from IEP Lins, and also in Journalism (2018), from the University of Sagrado Coração.