This Saturday (10), starting at 7:30 pm (Brasília time), check out the prediction for Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev, which takes place at the T-Mobile Arena, in Las Vegas, in the United States.
The confrontation is valid for the main duel of the event and, at stake, is the light heavyweight belt. So you follow the best prognosis UFC 282 here in Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Combat.
- 1 UFC 282 Prediction: Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev
- 2 main card
- 3 Where will UFC 282 take place?
- 4 What time does UFC 282 start?
- 5 Where to watch the UFC today?
UFC 282 Prediction: Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev
First, it's a duel for the light heavyweight, category up to 93 Kg, between Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev, with the promise of a lot of emotion, after all, the winner gets the title. Thus, expectations are high for the confrontation worth the vacant belt after Jiri Prochazka suffers a shoulder injury.
Jan Blachowicz wants to regain the belt
At the age of 39, the Polish Jan Blachowicz is in the second position in the ranking and is looking for the vacant belt. Thus, in his cartel there are 29 victories and nine defeats, nine of them by knockouts and nine submissions.
The former champion lost his belt in his penultimate fight, when he fell to the Brazilian Glover Teixeira, with a submission in the second round. In addition, he entered the Octagon in May and recovered by winning Aleksandar Rakic with a knockout in the third round.
Magomed Ankalaev arrives packed
At age 30, Magomed Ankalaev is Russian and is in the third position in the ranking of the category. There are 17 wins and only one loss in MMA, in addition to that, he has nine knockouts under his belt.
In the UFC, after losing his debut to Paul Craig, in 2018, hit a streak of nine wins and arrives in high spirits. Thus, it comes from two duels in the year, winning Thiago Santos, O "Sledgehammer", and the Anthony Smith, the latter with a second-round knockout in July.
Betting tip for Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev
For the main duel between Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev, bookmakers place the Russian as a favorite, and should confirm this. That way, we believe in your victory, so our tip is Magomed Ankalaev victory, with odds @1.36 at Bet365.
- Light heavyweight belt (up to 93 kg): Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev
- Lightweight (up to 150 pounds): Paddy Pimblett vs Jared Gordon
- Match weight (up to 81.6 kg): Alex Morono vs Santiago Ponzinibbio
- Middleweight (up to 83.9 kg): Darren Till vs Dricus Du Plessis
- Featherweight (up to 65.7 kg): Bryce Mitchell vs Ilia Topuria
- Heavyweight (up to 120.2 kg): Jairzinho Rozenstruik x Chris Daukaus
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Raul Rosas Jr. x Jason Perrin
- Middleweight (up to 83.9 kg): Edmen Shahbazyan x Dalcha Lungiambula
- Middleweight (up to 83.9 kg): Chris Curtis vs Joaquin Buckley
- Featherweight (up to 65.7 kg): Billy Quarantillo vs Alexander Hernandez
- Featherweight (up to 65.7 kg): TJ Brown vs Erik Silva
- Flyweight (up to 56.7 kg): Vinicius Salvador vs Daniel da Silva
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Cameron Saaiman vs Steven Koslow
Where will UFC 282 take place?
Asian UFC 282 will be played at the T-Mobile Arena, in Las Vegas, in the United States.
What time does UFC 282 start?
The preliminary card will start at 7:30 pm (Brasília time). With that, the main will soon be without sequence, scheduled for 0h.
Where to watch the UFC today?
You can follow the best prognosis of the UFC 282 Jan Blachowicz vs Magomed Ankalaev here on Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Combat.
Journalist, passionate about sports, born in Lins, in the interior of São Paulo. I graduated in Business Administration (2014) from IEP Lins, and also in Journalism (2018), from the University of Sagrado Coração.