This Saturday (21), starting at 8 pm (Brasília time), check out the prognosis for Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker, which takes place at the Jeunesse Arena Gym, in Rio de Janeiro.
The confrontation is valid for the main duel of the event. You follow the best prognosis UFC Rio here in Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
UFC Rio Prediction: Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker
It's a fight for the light heavyweight (up to 93 kg), between Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker. Thus, expectations are high for the match.
Paul Craig wants to win again
the scottish Paul Craig He is a MMA veteran. At the age of 35, he has 16 wins, five losses and a draw under his belt. He came from a great sequence, but he fell before Volkan Oezdemir in the last duel.
Thus, before that, he went through Gadzhimurad Antigulov, Mauricio Rua, Jamhal Hill and the Kinita Krylov in a row, reaching four straight triumphs. In addition, he even beat Vinicius Moreira and drew in the first duel with shogun.
Johnny Walker fights at home
On the other side, we have another owner of the house, Johnny Walker, 30 years old, born in Rio de Janeiro. There are 19 wins and seven losses in MMA, with 15 wins by knockouts.
He is not going through a good moment, but he won Ion Cutelaba with a submission in the last confrontation, in September. Before that there were two defeats in a row, falling to Thiago Santos, O Sledgehammer, and jamahal hill. Besides, if you increase it to the last six fights, there were only two wins.
Betting Tip for Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker
For the duel between Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker bookmakers leave the Brazilian as a favorite, which we do not agree with. Therefore, the odds are out of line. So our tip is johnny walker win, with odds @2.62 on Bet365.
- Light heavyweight belt (up to 92.9 kg): Glover Teixeira x Jamahal Hill
- Flyweight belt (up to 56.7 kg): Deiveson Figueiredo x Brandon Moreno
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny
- Flyweight (up to 56.7 kg): Lauren Murphy vs Jessica Andrade
- Light Heavyweight (up to 93 Kg): Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker
- Light heavyweight (up to 93 kg): Mauricio Shogun x Ihor Potieria
- Middleweight (up to 83.9 kg): Brad Tavares vs Gregory Rodrigues
- Lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg): Thiago Moisés x Melquizael Costa
- Heavyweight (up to 120.2 kg): Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Jailton Almeida
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Gabriel Bonfim x Mounir Lazzez
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Luan Lacerda vs Cody Stamann
- Lightweight (up to 70.3 Kg): Ismael Bonfim x Terrance McKinney
- Welterweight (up to 77.1 Kg): Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
- Featherweight (up to 65.7 Kg): Josiane Nunes x Zarah Fairn
- Bantamweight (up to 61.2 kg): Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
Where will UFC Rio take place?
O UFC Rio will be held at the Jeunesse Arena, in Rio de Janeiro.
What time does UFC Rio start?
The preliminary card will start at 8 pm (Brasília time). With that, the main will soon be without sequence, scheduled for 0h.
Where to watch the UFC today?
You can follow the best prognosis of the UFC Rio Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker here on Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
Journalist, passionate about sports, born in Lins, in the interior of São Paulo. I graduated in Business Administration (2014) from IEP Lins, and also in Journalism (2018), from the University of Sagrado Coração.