This Saturday (21), starting at 20 pm (Brasília time), check out the prognosis for Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos, which takes place at the Jeunesse Arena Gym, in Rio de Janeiro.
The confrontation is valid for the main duel of the event. You follow the best prognosis UFC Rio here in Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
- 1 UFC Rio Prediction: Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
- 2 main card
- 3 Where will UFC Rio take place?
- 4 What time does UFC Rio start?
- 5 Where to watch the UFC today?
UFC Rio Prediction: Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
First, in a duel for bantamweight (up to 61,2 kg), between Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos. Thus, expectations are high for the match.
Saimon Oliveira seeks first victory in the organization
Born in Balneário Camboriú, in Santa Catarina, Saimon Oliveira is 31 years old and has a record of 18 wins and four losses. In his resume, he has five knockouts and 11 submissions, winning only two by decision.
He was on a five-fight winning streak. That way, he made a name for himself and received an opportunity in the UFC, but he debuted by falling to Tony Gravely by unanimous decision.
Daniel Marcos makes his UFC debut
Born in San Miguel, Peru, Daniel Marcos he is 29 years old and has a record of 13 wins in 13 duels. That way, he never lost in professional MMA. There are seven wins by knockouts and eight by decisions. Therefore, now he receives the opportunity and will debut in the UFC.
Betting tip for Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
For the duel between Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos bookmakers point to balance, but with favoritism for the Brazilian. Thus, the odds favor him, and he really should win. So our tip is Saimon Oliveira win, with odds @1.58 na Bet365.
- Light heavyweight belt (up to 92,9 kg): Glover Teixeira x Jamahal Hill
- Flyweight belt (up to 56,7 kg): Deiveson Figueiredo x Brandon Moreno
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 Kg): Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny
- Flyweight (up to 56,7 kg): Lauren Murphy vs Jessica Andrade
- Light Heavyweight (up to 93 Kg): Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker
- Light heavyweight (up to 93 kg): Mauricio Shogun x Ihor Potieria
- Middleweight (up to 83,9 kg): Gregory Rodrigues vs Brunno Ferreira
- Lightweight (up to 70,3 Kg): Thiago Moisés x Melquizael Costa
- Heavyweight (up to 120,2 kg): Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Jailton Almeida
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 Kg): Gabriel Bonfim x Mounir Lazzez
- Bantamweight (up to 61,2 kg): Luan Lacerda vs Cody Stamann
- Lightweight (up to 70,3 Kg): Ismael Bonfim x Terrance McKinney
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 Kg): Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
- Featherweight (up to 65,7 Kg): Josiane Nunes x Zarah Fairn
- Bantamweight (up to 61,2 kg): Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
Where will UFC Rio take place?
O UFC Rio will be held at the Jeunesse Arena, in Rio de Janeiro.
What time does UFC Rio start?
The preliminary card will start at 20 pm (Brasília time). With that, the main will soon be without sequence, scheduled for 0h.
Where to watch the UFC today?
You can follow the best prognosis of the UFC Rio Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos here on Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
Journalist, passionate about sports, born in Lins, in the interior of São Paulo. I graduated in Business Administration (2014) from IEP Lins, and also in Journalism (2018), from the University of Sagrado Coração.