This Saturday (03), starting at 21 pm (Brasília time), check out the prognosis for Tracy Cortez vs Amanda Ribas, which takes place at the Amway Center in Orlando, in the United States.
The match is valid for the preliminary card of the event. You follow the best prognosis UFC Orlando here in Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Combat.
- 1 UFC Orlando Prediction: Tracy Cortez vs Amanda Ribas
- 2 main card
- 3 Where will UFC Orlando be?
- 4 What time does UFC Orlando start?
- 5 Where to watch the UFC today?
UFC Orlando Prediction: Tracy Cortez vs Amanda Ribas
First, it's a duel for the flyweight, category up to 56,7 Kg, between Tracy Cortez vs Amanda Ribas, with the promise of a lot of emotion. They are 13th and 15th respectively in the ranking, so they go all out in the direct confrontation.
Tracy Cortez is undefeated in the UFC
Tracy Cortez is American, originally from Phoenix, Arizona. At the age of 28, she has a record in MMA with 10 wins and only one loss, but she is undefeated in the UFC. That way, she arrives completely excited.
In the organization there are four duels, winning Vanessa melo, Stephanie Egger, Justine Kish e Melissa Gatto, all by decision. Thus, the last duel was in May of this year, and she has not known what it is to lose since 2017. On the other hand, she will have a tough duel ahead.
Amanda Ribas fluctuates in recent history
The Brazilian Amanda ribas is from Varginha, in Minas Gerais. At the age of 29, she arrives with a record of 11 wins and three losses in MMA, with three wins by knockouts and four submissions.
Oscillating, it has been alternating between victories and defeats. In this way, it passed Paige VanZnt e Virna jandiroba, but fell before Marina Rodriguez e Katlyn chookagian, taking into account the last four duels.
Betting tip for Tracy Cortez vs Amanda Ribas
For the main duel between Tracy Cortez vs Amanda Ribas, bookmakers place the duel as one of the most balanced of the night, with equal odds. In this way, we believe in the victory of the Brazilian, so our tip is Amanda Ribas win, with odds @1.90 na Bet365.
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 lbs): Stephen Thompson vs Kevin Holland
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 Kg): Bryan Barberena vs Rafael dos Anjos
- Flyweight (up to 56,7 kg): Matheus Nicolau vs Matt Schnell
- Heavyweight (up to 120,2 kg): Tai Tuivasa vs Sergei Pavlovich
- Middleweight (up to 83,9 kg): Jack Hermansson vs Roman Dolidze
- Middleweight (up to 83,9 kg): Eryk Anders vs Kyle Daukaus
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 lbs): Niko Price vs Phil Rowe
- Strawweight (up to 52,1 kg): Angela Hill vs Emily Ducote
- Lightweight (up to 70,3 kg): Clay Guida x Scott Holtzman
- Lightweight (up to 70,3 kg): Michael Johnson vs Marc Diakiese
- Featherweight (up to 65,7 kg): Darren Elkins vs Jonathan Pearce
- Flyweight (up to 56,7 kg): Tracy Cortez vs Amanda Ribas
- Lightweight (up to 70,3 Kg): Natan Levy vs Genaro Valdez
- Featherweight (up to 65,7 kg): Marcelo Rojo vs Francis Marshall
- Strawweight (up to 52,1 kg): Yazmin Jauregui vs Istela Nunes
Where will UFC Orlando be?
O UFC Orlando will be played at the Amway Center, in Orlando, in the United States.
What time does UFC Orlando start?
The preliminary card will start at 21 pm (Brasília time). With that, the main will soon be without sequence, scheduled for 18h.
Where to watch the UFC today?
You can follow the best prognosis of the UFC Orlando Tracy Cortez vs Amanda Ribas here on Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Combat.
Journalist, passionate about sports, born in Lins, in the interior of São Paulo. I graduated in Business Administration (2014) from IEP Lins, and also in Journalism (2018), from the University of Sagrado Coração.