This Saturday (21), starting at 20 pm (Brasília time), check out the prognosis for Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby, which takes place at the Jeunesse Arena Gym, in Rio de Janeiro.
The confrontation is valid for the main duel of the event. You follow the best prognosis UFC Rio here in Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
- 1 UFC Rio Prediction: Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
- 2 main card
- 3 Where will UFC Rio take place?
- 4 What time does UFC Rio start?
- 5 Where to watch the UFC today?
UFC Rio Prediction: Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
First, it's a fight for the middleweight (up to 77,1 Kg), between Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby. Thus, expectations are high for the match.
Warlley Alves wobbles in the UFC
Born in Governador Valadares, Warlley alves is 32 years old and has a record of 14 wins and XNUMX losses. There are six submissions and four knockouts on his resume.
It is full of oscillations, without engaging a negative or positive sequence in the UFC. In this way, he alternates between victories and defeats since 2018, without picking up two in a row. So in 2021 he won Mounir Lazzez, but dropped to Jeremiah Wells.
Nicolas Dalby has a lot of experience
At the age of 38, the Danish Nicholas Dalby has a record of 20 wins, four defeats, one draw and two matches without a result, the famous No Contest.
Taking into account its last clashes, it fell to Tim means by unanimous decision after three rounds, in 2021. On the other hand, he recovered against Claudia Silva, winning in July 2022 also by decision.
Betting tip for Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
For the duel between Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby bookmakers leave the Brazilian as a favorite, but the promise is of a well-balanced fight. That way, the quotes favor and he should go with everything. So our tip is Warlley Alves win, with odds @1.80 na Bet365.
- Light heavyweight belt (up to 92,9 kg): Glover Teixeira x Jamahal Hill
- Flyweight belt (up to 56,7 kg): Deiveson Figueiredo x Brandon Moreno
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 Kg): Gilbert Durinho vs Neil Magny
- Flyweight (up to 56,7 kg): Lauren Murphy vs Jessica Andrade
- Light Heavyweight (up to 93 Kg): Paul Craig vs Johnny Walker
- Light heavyweight (up to 93 kg): Mauricio Shogun x Ihor Potieria
- Middleweight (up to 83,9 kg): Gregory Rodrigues vs Brunno Ferreira
- Lightweight (up to 70,3 Kg): Thiago Moisés x Melquizael Costa
- Heavyweight (up to 120,2 kg): Shamil Abdurakhimov vs Jailton Almeida
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 Kg): Gabriel Bonfim x Mounir Lazzez
- Bantamweight (up to 61,2 kg): Luan Lacerda vs Cody Stamann
- Lightweight (up to 70,3 Kg): Ismael Bonfim x Terrance McKinney
- Welterweight (up to 77,1 Kg): Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby
- Featherweight (up to 65,7 Kg): Josiane Nunes x Zarah Fairn
- Bantamweight (up to 61,2 kg): Saimon Oliveira vs Daniel Marcos
Where will UFC Rio take place?
O UFC Rio will be held at the Jeunesse Arena, in Rio de Janeiro.
What time does UFC Rio start?
The preliminary card will start at 20 pm (Brasília time). With that, the main will soon be without sequence, scheduled for 0h.
Where to watch the UFC today?
You can follow the best prognosis of the UFC Rio Warlley Alves vs Nicolas Dalby here on Shaftscore, but you can watch the fight on the subscription channel Fight Pass (complete card) or on open tv by Band (preliminary card).
Journalist, passionate about sports, born in Lins, in the interior of São Paulo. I graduated in Business Administration (2014) from IEP Lins, and also in Journalism (2018), from the University of Sagrado Coração.