This Monday (15), the defender Nahuel Ferraresi was introduced as the new athlete of the Sao Paulo. As a result, shortly before starting the defender's press conference, President Júlio Casares delivered a conversation with the defender, where the Venezuelan showed a great desire to reach Tricolor Paulista.
– I got a call from him saying he wanted to play for São Paulo. It's compromised. He wore the shirt of São Paulo as a child. This makes us very happy. This dynamic of the importance of São Paulo makes us happy. A defender figure was Rogério's choice and necessity.
Without playing since the end of the European season, Ferraresi was candid and spoke about his pace of play. The defender has been training on his own and has already had his first contact with the athletes of the Sao Paulo.
– It has been a long time since I was in competition, as I was on vacation. I was training alone. A month ago I trained alone. In the last two weeks I trained in Uruguay. I started training with the group, I feel tired, naturally, but I feel better and better. I will be available quickly for the coach - said Ferraresi.
Meanwhile, Soteldo, Ferraresi's teammate on the Venezuelan national team, was announced as a new signing for the Santos. As a result, the 'baixinho' who was recently targeted by Tricolor Paulista, was one of the supporters of the arrival of the defender to Brazilian football.
– I spoke with Soteldo via whatsapp, saying he was coming. I spoke with Hurtado. I asked about the city. Everyone told me good things about Brazil and obviously – said the Venezuelan.
Ferraresi was registered with the IDB within hours of his presentation. Thus, as the inscriptions for the Copa do Brasil closed, the player can make his debut next Sunday (21), when the team travels to face the Santos, in Vila Belmiro.
– It will be a difficult game against Santos. Obviously, everyone knows what Santos represents. If I have the opportunity, I will make the best of it. I'll indicate the best way to mark Soteldo, if he doesn't play. I want to adapt faster to the coach – said the number 44.
- Igor Vinícius becomes São Paulo's "trump card" in marathon
- Ceni highlights the participation of Léo and Diego: “They won all the duels”
- Calleri elevates Reinaldo after assists: “Best full-back in Brazil”
In his presentation press conference, the Venezuelan spoke about the photo wearing the club's shirt when he was still small. As a result, the image was used to announce his signing and was taken by surprise by many fans, who were unaware of the defender's image.
– The photo was taken because, at that time, the club won the Libertadores and the World Cup in 2005. My father always bought club shirts and bought them from São Paulo, he always went out in the street with the shirt. There was one for Deportivo Táchira and one for São Paulo. Afterwards, I received messages on the networks, the affection I received and that I noticed when I arrived was incredible. Thank you very much for the affection you have given me until today. Proud to wear the shirt both inside and out – said the defender.
Paulinho discarded in Sao Paulo
In short, your destiny should not be the Sao Paulo. Thus, the tricolor board understands that it has already made “its market” and is not looking for any other option to reinforce the squad. Incidentally, it is worth remembering that the transfer window for signings in Brazilian football ends this Monday (15).
“São Paulo is not moving to hire Paulinho on the last day of the window! Club has already closed the hiring cycle. Paulinho has a contract and high wages at Leverkusen. Those who work with the player understand that it is difficult to return to Brazil until tomorrow the window closes!”, said journalist André Hernan.
The principle that journalism must be taught and that it is not rational to let the journalist form by himself.